Mistforged Glorious Hero's armor
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|Mistforged Glorious Hero's armor|
- Primary article: Legendary armor#PvP armor set
Crafting the legendary armor set requires the corresponding ascended armor piece.
- Note that the chest piece is also available in a "Slumbering" variant, without the glowing tendrils. Buying the chest piece unlocks both variations of the skin.
|Skin preview codes|
- It is recommended that you do not attempt to stat change your precursor item with the standard stat swap recipe in the Mystic Forge. While you will be provided with an item with the desired stats, it will have been replaced with a generic ascended item that cannot be used as a legendary precursor.
- A minimum of 1,200 Ascended Shard of Glory is needed for a full Ascended set once unlocked. 2,400 Ascended Shard of Glory total including unlocking the ability to purchase this.
- With the November 26, 2018 game update, the option to purchase this set can also be unlocked with Glorious Hero's armor pieces.
- With the December 11, 2018 game update, alternative chest pieces without visual effects were added to the game.
- Glorious armor — A simple Exotic version without particle effects or animations.
- Ardent Glorious armor — A similar Ascended version but without particle effects or animations. Purchased with Ascended Shard of Glory.
- Glorious Hero's armor — A similar Ascended version but without the particle animation on the chest piece. Purchased with PvP Tournament Voucher.
- ^ Any method that unlocks the Ardent Glorious skin permits the purchase of this item. This includes: (1) the exotic skin, (2) the ascended piece or (3) the legendary piece.